Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Three

Today was very, very, very full of evidence. Very full. On the terrorist front, no one new that we could ID showed up though Randall Terry thought it would be a fantastic idea to neither "condone or condemn Scott Roeder's actions". When I left the courthouse tonight, I saw two people near the exit handing something out. They asked me if I was media. I told them no but asked what they wanted anyway. So they were handing out that press release which delt with Terry arriving and telling us he's planning a press conference Wednesday during the lunch session. Uh huh. He was also on the phone bad-mouthing Troy Newman. Operation Rescue's Advisory Board issued a press release authored by Christian Defense Coalition President Patrick Mahoney admonishing Terry. It's a pretty interesting read ...

At any rate, I have to get to bed soon so I can get up before dawn. In the mean time, check out the Johnson County Sheriff's Deputies pulling over and apprehending Roeder.

Trial roundups for Friday and yesterday are up on RH Reality Check (at the moment, there is an error with two dates).
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment