Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Domestic Terrorist (Sympathiser) Contacts Roeder Watch

crazy.jpgFirst it was in the comments now we're hearing from a terrorist sympathiser via e-mail (the all caps is not for your eye sight, that's how it was written).

I AM VERY GLAD MR. ROEDER DID WHAT HE DID. HE PROTECTED THE LIFES OF MANY UNBORN CHILDREN

IF YOU WANT TO UPHOLD AHD SUPPORT A BABY MURDERER LIKE TILLER, I HOPE GOD FORGIVES YOU.

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT GOD FORGAVE MR. TILLER FOR ALL THE WANTON KILLING HE PERFORMED. I GUESS HE FORGOT HIS HIPPOCRATIC OATH OF FIRST, DO NO HARM.

I THINK MR ROEDER IS A HERO AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TO MANY CHILDREN WHETHER THEY KNOW IT OR NOT.

I THINK HE IS A HERO. MR. ROEDER THAT IS.

SIGNED
ARMANDO M ACOSTA

Isn't it just great that we need to be forgiven for supporting Dr. Tiller but it seems to be okay to support a terrorist assassin. Wow, talk about being a hypocrit!

Mr. Acosta, you're entitled to your opinion . . . no matter how sick and twisted it is. But don't worry, you're not alone in your idiocy.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment